Saturday 23 August 2014

Mum-style

Today we had agility lessons, and where I usually run the dogs and my mum will pretend to be interested, today she decided she would have a go running Hazel. She wasn't actually that bad considering she'd never done it before, I was preparing a hole to bury myself in with embarrassment but  she sort-of knew what she was doing. I guess she had been watching me running the dogs all these years after all.
Later on today I got the video camera out and finished off the filming for our newest YouTube video, 'Helpful dog tricks.'
I have attached the video to this post (see, I'm getting good at this blogging malarkey!), so everyone can take a look if they so desire.
I'm off to watch Doctor Who now with the dogs curled up next to me!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great video! Really truly awesome!!!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete